The Resource Carnival capers!
- Carnival capers!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Eric Esquivel ; illustrated by Sean Wang
- It's summer in Gotham City, and Batman treats Robin, Beast Boy, and Starfire (the Teen Titans) to a day at the new Gotham City Carnival in return for their excellent grades. Little do they know that the carnival is a trap set by The Joker and his friends! It's up to Aquaman, Batman, and the rest of the Justice League to foil their plans
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Lego DC comics super heroes
- Scholastic reader. Level 2
- Target audience
ContextContext of Carnival capers!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Carnival capers!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/upcbQyqPGQw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/upcbQyqPGQw/">Carnival capers!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/#FCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fulton County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.