The Resource The lightning thief
- The lightning thief
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Riordan ; illustrated by John Rocco
- Zeus, (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction
- truePreteen boys
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueNew York City
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMythological fiction
- trueTwelve-year-old boys
- trueBoys with ADHD
- Fantasy fiction
- Poseidon, (Greek deity)
- Jackson, Percy, (Fictitious character)
- Fantasy fiction
- Juvenile works
- Camps -- Fiction
- trueBoy adventurers
- trueLos Angeles, California
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- trueJackson, Percy (Fictitious character)
- Poseidon, (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction
- Mythology, Greek
- Jackson, Percy, (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Illustrated children's books
- Camps -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- Poseidon, (Greek deity) -- Fiction
- Jackson, Percy, (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- truePoseidon (Greek deity)
- trueGods and goddesses, Greek
- Fathers and sons
- trueZeus (Greek deity)
- trueBooks to movies
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction
- Zeus, (Greek deity) -- Fiction
- Zeus, (Greek deity)
- Percy Jackson is about to be kicked out of boarding school...again. And that's the least of his troubles. Lately, mythological monsters and the gods of Mount Olympus seem to be walking straight out of the pages of Percy's Greek mythology textbook and into his life. And worse, he's angered a few of them. Zeus's master lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect. Now Percy and his friends have just ten days to find and return Zeus's stolen property and bring peace to a warring Mount Olympus. But to succeed on his quest, Percy will have to do more than catch the true thief: he must comes to terms with the father who abandoned him; solve the riddle of the Oracle, which warns him of betrayal by a friend; and unravel a treachery more powerful than the gods themselves
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2006
- Beehive Young Adult Book Award (Utah), 2007.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2011.
- Georgia Children's Book Award, 2009.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Young Adult, 2008.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Tween Book Category, 2008.
- Iowa Teen Award, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2007.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2008.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 2008.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 2009.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2008.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2005
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Intermediate category, 2008.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Teen category, 2008.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2008.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2009.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), Young Adult Books, 2008.
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 2008.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 2008.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2008.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2008
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Middle Books, 2009.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2008.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- PZ7.R4829 Li 2018
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Series volume
- [book 1]
- Target audience
ContextContext of The lightning thief
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The lightning thief
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/tW2vE5CYq3c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/tW2vE5CYq3c/">The lightning thief</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>