The Resource Drums, girls, & dangerous pie
- Drums, girls, & dangerous pie
- Statement of responsibility
- Jordan Sonnenblick
- Title variation
- Drums, girls, and dangerous pie
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueChildren with leukemia
- Middle schools -- Fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- trueFamily relationships
- trueMiddle school students
- trueBoy drummers
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueBrothers and sisters of sick children
- trueEighth-grade girls
- trueParents of children with leukemia
- trueFive-year-old boys
- trueTeenage drummers
- trueFamily problems
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueEighth-grade boys
- trueComing-of-age stories
- trueSchool bands
- Self-realization -- Fiction
- trueJealousy in boys
- trueFirst person narratives
- Leukemia -- Fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- trueThirteen-year-old boys
- trueInfatuation in teenage boys
- When his younger brother is diagnosed with leukemia, thirteen-year-old Steven tries to deal with his complicated emotions, his school life, and his desire to support his family
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 6-9, 2008.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Tween Book Category, 2009.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2008-2009.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 2008.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2009.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2008.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2007
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dr 2005
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Drums, girls, & dangerous pie
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Drums, girls, & dangerous pie
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/p9leOLRC9BI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/p9leOLRC9BI/">Drums, girls, & dangerous pie</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>