The Resource Who was Woodrow Wilson?
- Who was Woodrow Wilson?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Margaret Frith ; illustrated by Andrew Thomson
- truePresidents -- United States -- Biography
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueWilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 -- Juvenile literature
- trueBiographies -- Politics | Political leaders | Presidents
- trueGovernment and politics -- United States -- Executive branch | Presidents
- First he was known as Tommy, then Woodrow, and eventually, Mr. President. Born on December 28, 1856, in Staunton, Virginia, Thomas Woodrow Wilson was a born leader. He was the president of Princeton University, served as governor of New Jersey after that, and was then elected president of the United States. But not everything was so easy for Wilson. He was ahead of his time in wanting a League of Nations after World War I to help prevent another war like it, but his hopes were dashed when the United States refused to join. Margaret Frith offers a fascinating look at how this magnificent and tragic figure handled debilitating illness, heartbreak, and "the war to end all wars."
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F75 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was-- ?
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Who was Woodrow Wilson?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Woodrow Wilson?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/kQsK4no2cKM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/kQsK4no2cKM/">Who was Woodrow Wilson?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>