The Resource Paula Deen : it ain't all about the cookin'
- Paula Deen : it ain't all about the cookin'
- Title remainder
- it ain't all about the cookin'
- Statement of responsibility
- Paula Deen, with Sherry Suib Cohen
- Title variation
- Paula Deen
- Title variation remainder
- it aint all about the cookin
- trueDivorce -- Personal narratives
- trueLife stories -- Arts and culture | Culinary arts
- trueCooking, American -- Southern style
- Cooks -- Biography
- trueDeen, Paula H, 1947-
- trueUnited States -- Social life and customs -- 21st century
- trueAgoraphobia in women -- Personal narratives
- trueWomen cooks -- United States -- Biography
- trueFood writing -- Memoirs and biographies
- trueCooks -- Biography
- trueAutobiographies and memoirs
- Deen, Paula H, 1947-
- You may think you know the finger-licking, joke-cracking queen of Southern cuisine. You may have even visited her restaurant to taste for yourself the down-home delicacies that made her famous, or even heard her Cinderella story (a single mom started a brown-bag lunch business with $200 and wound up with a thriving restaurant, a fairy-tale second marriage, and popular television shows), but you have never heard the intimate details of her often bumpy road to fame and fortune. She talks about long childhood summers; hard years living in the back of her father's gas station; a high school social life of sleepovers, parties, cheerleading, and boys; and a difficult marriage. The death of her parents precipitated a debilitating agoraphobia that crippled her for years. But even when the going got tough, Paula never lost the good grace and sense of humor that would eventually help carry her to success and stardom.--From publisher description
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D438 2007
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Paula Deen : it ain't all about the cookin'
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Paula Deen : it ain't all about the cookin'
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/HanCWILjflU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/HanCWILjflU/">Paula Deen : it ain't all about the cookin'</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>