The Resource Don't bet on it, adapted by Ann Lloyd
- Don't bet on it, adapted by Ann Lloyd
- Statement of responsibility
- adapted by Ann Lloyd
- "Based on the series created by Michael Poryes and Rich Correll & Barry O'Brien."
- "Part one is based on the episode, "Bad moose rising," written by Steven James Meyer & Douglas Lieblein. Part two is based on the episode, "My boyfriend's Jackson and there's gonna be trouble," written by Andrew Green & Sally Lapiduss"--T.p
- "From the hit TV series on Disney Channel"--Cover
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Control code
- 20 cm.
- 126 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates
- Isbn Type
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- color illustrations
- System control number
ContextContext of Don't bet on it, adapted by Ann Lloyd
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Don't bet on it, adapted by Ann Lloyd
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/DZSnTv7qsu8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/DZSnTv7qsu8/">Don't bet on it, adapted by Ann Lloyd</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/#FCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fulton County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...