The Resource Oh the things you can do that are good for you!
- Oh the things you can do that are good for you!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Tish Rabe ; illustrated by Aristides Ruiz
- Children -- Health and hygiene -- Juvenile literature
- trueScience -- Health and medicine | Diet and nutrition
- trueScience -- Health and medicine | Exercise and fitness
- trueFood habits
- Health -- Juvenile literature
- trueCat in the Hat (Fictitious character)
- trueChild health
- trueBody image
- With the help of the staff and equipment at a Seussian spa, the Cat in the Hat explains the basics of healthy living, from eating right and getting enough exercise and sleep, to having a positive body image, to the distance and speed of a typical sneeze!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .R33 2001
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Cat in the Hat's learning library
- Target audience
ContextContext of Oh the things you can do that are good for you!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Oh the things you can do that are good for you!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/DX3VsHtamiM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/DX3VsHtamiM/">Oh the things you can do that are good for you!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>