The Resource Four weddings and a sixpence
- Four weddings and a sixpence
- Statement of responsibility
- Julia Quinn, Elizabeth Boyle, Laura Lee Guhrke, Stefanie Sloane
- Title variation
- 4 weddings and a sixpence
- "Something Old": Julia Quinn's prologue introduces her heroine Beatrice Heywood and the premise for Four Weddings and a Sixpence. "Something New": In Stefanie Sloane's story, an ever-vigilant guardian decrees that Anne Brabourne must marry by her twenty-first birthday. But love finds her in the most unexpected of ways. "Something Borrowed": Elizabeth Boyle tells the tale of Cordelia Padley, who has invented a betrothed to keep her family from pestering her to wed. Now she'll need to borrow one to convince them she's found her true love. "Something Blue": In Laura Lee Guhrke's story, unlucky Lady Elinor Daventry has her sixpence stolen from her and must convince the rake who pilfered the coin to return it in time for her own wedding. "And a Sixpence in Her Shoe": Julia Quinn finishes with the story of Beatrice Heywood, who never believed that the sixpence was anything but a tarnished old coin--until it led all of her friends to true love. But her faith in the coin is tested when it keeps sending her to the wrong man!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Four weddings and a sixpence
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Four weddings and a sixpence
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/6EMavhalbGM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/resource/6EMavhalbGM/">Four weddings and a sixpence</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/#FCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.fulco.lib.in.us/">Fulton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Fulton County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...